Sweetie Pie Organics // REVIEW

Monday, August 3, 2015

Guess what, guys?! IT'S ANOTHER COLLABORATION! This month I have teamed up with such an amazing company called Sweetie Pie Organics. As you know, I only share my favorite companies with you all, and this company deserves all of the applause they get. 


Let me just start off by saying, if you know my crazy 18 month old Mason, you know that he is a fruit eater and will throw his veggies off of his tray onto the ground. BUT, he LOVES these snacks and it has been one of the only way I can get that boy to eat his vegetables! These snacks come with a FULL serving of vegetables and/or fruits, are 100% organic, and not to mention yummy! (Yes, this momma has tried one.... or five). 


These snacks are made especially for toddlers. The company sent me sample pack of numerous fruits and veggies and I have yet to find one that Mason doesn't like. His favorites are the Carrot Tiny Wafers and a trail mix kind of snack made of dried apples, green peas and pineapple. Mason even picks out the peas and eats them separately! THAT'S CRAZY! 


This brand is NON GMO verified, USDA Organic, NO preservatives, and NO sugar added. They come in the cutest little snack packs and if you have a picky toddler on your hands like I do, this company is a must try. 


Want to try them out? You can purchase them on Amazon or head on over to their website: www.sweetiepieorganics.com I PROMISE you won't regret it. What better way to get your toddler to eat their veggies and fruits than with a snack? My family personally has replaced Mason's favorite puffs with these snacks and I have to say, we are loving the switch. 

Thanks for reading, guys! Has your family tried these tasty treats? Let me know what you think! As usual, subscribe, follow, all of that fun stuff and have a safe and happy Monday! 

IG: @matracamccord


No comments:

Post a Comment