I've been absent, BUT, I've had a good reason!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

OKAY! I'm finally getting back in the swing of things and I promise I have read all of your kind e-mails and messages. I have been veeeery absent but I promise I have had a good reason.

Well for one, WE GOT MARRIED ... again! You can only imagine how much time I was devoting to plan this wedding from across the country, so unfortunately, the blogging got put on the back burner for a little bit. Our Michigan wedding took place August 22nd and it could not have went more beautifully. We celebrated with some truly wonderful people and it was definitely a day that we will never forget! Here are just a few of the sneak peak pictures we got back!




Our photographer was absolutely amazing and we loved every part of having her there. Her work is outstanding and we highly recommend her! GO CHECK OUT ASP PHOTOGRAPHY NOW!

Another reason I've been kind of MIA, is because my PTA schooling has officially started and has been underway for two weeks now. This is definitely the hardest classes I have taken and the most difficult schedule and routine to settle in to, but I have faith that I can do this! Garrett, my family and friends have already been so amazingly supportive! I don't know what I would do without my kick butt support system.. seriously, how to people live without one?!

On top of my own wedding, I was in two other weddings in a span of 2 months! I had to fly back to Michigan in May for my friend Emaleigh's wedding...


...then I had to then fly back to Michigan in July for my best friend, Katrina's, wedding...


...and THEN we all had to fly all the way back to MI again in August for OUR own wedding...

Our handsome baby boy wheelin' the wagon down on the way to the aisle!
...That was way too much traveling for me (even though I was so honored to be in those wedding's and loved every second of it) I would seriously not mind staying away from airplanes for a long while. 

So, 3 weddings in 3 months, planning my own wedding, and now PTA school. It was so much in such short time, and while I was extremely overwhelmed 90% of the time, this has definitely be a Summer that will live on in me forever.

I'm sorry I went MIA for so long, I promise I will be working on making more time for this as it is what I love to do! Thank you all for being so patient and again thank you SO MUCH for all of the emails, kind words, prayers, and good vibes! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment