Promote, Promote, Promote!

Friday, December 19, 2014

Hello, mainstream readers! I just wanted to take a blog post real quick to tell you about this awesome lil lady, shop, and fellow friend. It is sort of weird, because I've never really met her in person. Facebook actually brought us together (as it does for so many other relationships now a days) in mutual "mom-ness" and we've really just grown from there. She took the time to make me (and my little family) this absolutely gorgeous dream catcher! The picture I will post does in no way, shape or form, do it justice or give it the credit that it deserves:
This was a picture taken off of my iPhone (which I'm sure we all know, doesn't take the best pictures) because my regular camera was currently charging. She hand-made this whole thing in all of its entirety. It's pure white with a few splashes of black, which matches our elegant, all white master bedroom perfectly! It put the final touch that we needed in that room and made it feel that much "homier" (can that be a word yet?) This is by no means all that she can do. She has so many others for sale, and she can custom make them to YOUR liking! She does many other DIY projects AND she is an art student. So you know it has to be creative and cute, right?! 

Since I am a huge promoter of local and/or small shops, I will promote her until she tells me not to. 
CHECK THIS LADY OUT! Did I mention that shes a mom to a beautiful little girl, Leah?! 

Show her some love by checking out her blog at www.theearlymom.com or go and give her blog Facebook page a 'like' to keep up to date on all things new and/ or for sale at https://www.facebook.com/TheEarlyMom. I promise you won't regret it! 

Thanks for reading about my lovely friend and blog-mate. Stay tuned for more posts about teamwork in relationships, coming soon to a computer near you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment